Registration & Conference App
Where can I download the conference APP so I can personalize my schedule and connect with fellow attendees?
Download the Conference App to
– View Full Schedule
– Create personalized Schedule
– See full Talk and Speaker details
The ODSC App will be available for download soon at the Google Play Store or iOS App Store.
- Registration begins at 7.30 AM Oct 29th. Oct 30th and Oct 31st.
- Registration begins at 8.00 AM Nov 1st.
- Please keep your badge on you at all times during the conference. While you do not need to recheck in each day you will NOT be allowed access to the event if you are not wearing your conference lanyard and badge.
- Replacement badges will be available and will be $10.
VIP, Accelerated AI (Business 2 day), Training, Platinum, Business 4 day passes
You may pick up your badge early on October 28th at the Hyatt Regency San Francisco Airport 5-7pm. Badge pick up will be at the Registration Desk, The Grove 1st Floor Lobby.
You may pick up your badge early on October 29th at the Hyatt Regency San Francisco Airport 4-6pm. Badge pick up will be at the Registration Desk, The Grove 1st Floor Lobby.
You may pick up your badge early on October 30th at the Hyatt Regency San Francisco Airport 4-6pm. Badge pick up will be at the Registration Desk, The Grove 1st Floor Lobby.
Here are several ways you can use to arrive at the venue on time:
Arrivals and departures are a breeze with the complimentary San Francisco airport shuttle. The hotel’s complimentary shuttle runs every 10-15 minutes. From SFO, take your luggage to the Departures Level center island and look for the area marked “Hotel Shuttle.” The shuttle bus is marked “Hyatt Regency and Marriott.” For arrivals and departures between 12:00 a.m. and 4:46 a.m., free shuttles pick up guests every 30 minutes.
Click here to track the Hotel Shuttle’s location!
The shuttle runs 24 hours to and from San Francisco International Airport (SFO).
Public transportation is everywhere in San Francisco. From the Cable Cars to BART trains, it’s easy to see the sights of the Bay Area via local transit, including the free trolley to downtown Burlingame, and our hotel near SFO with free shuttle service offers access to it all.
To Downtown San Francisco:
Grand Limousine: The exclusive provider for our hotel near San Francisco International Airport; our Guest Service Staff can make arrangements
Bay Area Rapid Transit (BART): Take the Hyatt Shuttle Bus to/from SFO’s International Terminal to connect with BART. Approximate cost from the station to downtown SF is $8.65 one-way
SFO SuperShuttle: Service is offered between SFO and Embarcadero or Union Square. Take the complimentary hotel shuttle to/from SFO to connect with SuperShuttle. $17.00 one-way
Taxi: Service from our hotel to downtown takes approximately 30 minutes, with an approximate cost of $45.00-$55.00 each way
Town Car Service: Service from our hotel to downtown takes approximately 30 minutes, with an estimated cost of $55.00 plus 20% gratuity
SamTrans: Service from Burlingame to San Francisco for $5.00 (adults) and $2.50 (youth and seniors)
Caltrain: Weekday train service between San Francisco and San Jose, with commute-hour service to Gilroy. Weekend service is offered from San Francisco to San Jose. The Caltrain station is 5 minutes from our hotel
To Downtown Burlingame:
Trolley Service: Daily free trolley service is available from our hotel to downtown Burlingame.
Complimentary airport shuttle.
Taxi and town car service.
Local area transit is close.
Parking Validator Instructions for Daily Parking Discount :
- When entering the car park, pick up a ticket at the entry barrier.
- During the conference, at any time, make your way to the pay machines located at the side entrance by the elevator bank on the lobby level or on the Atrium level by the doors to the sky bridge to the parking garage.
- Insert ticket and follow instructions. Your ticket will be validated for a reduced rate for self-parking of $15 per day.
- The pay stations are at both hotel exits on the way to the garage. Guests should pay on their way out to their cars.
- When exiting garage insert validated/paid ticket into the machine the gates will open
Parking Instructions if the guest is staying overnight: the parking charges will be placed on their room. At check-out, they will be charged for the number of cars they parked and with the discount!
- Conference rates hotel rooms are currently open. Please see this page for further details.
Yes, there is a coat check at the Hotel.
Networking, Lunch, and Coffee Breaks
- Coffee breaks will be available in the Grand Peninsula foyer.
- Coffee and snacks will be provided at 10.30am and 3:30 pm Tuesday-Friday
- Lunch will be available in The Grove and Poolside Pavilion during each full day of the event.
- Oct 29th, Oct 30th – 1.00-2:00pm.
- XAI Oct 29th, Oct 30th 12:20 – 1:30pm
- Oct 31st, Nov 1st, – 12:30-2:00pm.
Lunch is not included but is available for purchase at the venue, during the allocated lunch breaks for all attendees.
- The networking reception sponsored by DataRobot will take place in the Grove on Thursday, October 31st from 5.430 PM – 8:00 PM. Drinks and hors-d’oeuvres will be provided.
Yes, you can upgrade your pass. If you would like to attend more sessions than your pass allows, please email firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible.
Generally, sponsor passes are equivalent to gold passes which provide access to the training sessions on October 29th and all sessions October 30-31st.
- Business 2 day Pass (Accelerate AI): All sessions on Days 1 & 2 (October 29th-October 30th) excluding any training sessions and workshops
- Business 4 day Pass: All sessions across all 4 days (October 29th- November 1st) excluding training sessions and workshops which will be held on Days 1 & 2
- Training only Pass: All sessions on Days 1 & 2 (October 29th- October 30th)
- Silver Pass: All sessions and events on Days 3 & 4 (October 31st- November 1st)
- Gold Pass: All sessions and events across Days 2, 3 & 4 (October 30th – November 1st). Gold passes do not have access to sessions on Day 1.
- Platinum Pass: All sessions across all 4 days (October 29th – November 1st)
- VIP Pass: All sessions across all 4 days (October 29th – November 1st)
- Career Fair Pass: All career fair sessions and exhibition (October 28th)
- Scholarship passes are not interchangeable and cannot be upgraded.
- Yes, you can transfer your pass to a colleague up to 7 days before the conference.
Attending Training, Workshops, and Talk Sessions
- When connecting to wifi at the Hyatt, please select ODSC-West
Laptops are required to participate in many sessions because most sessions include work along portions from which attendees will get the most if they have a laptop. Please make sure they are fully charged.
- We encourage you to explore the speakers, topics, and schedule prior to arriving to plan out your day and get excited about your time at ODSC West here.
- All sessions are first come, first served-basis. Plan your attendance accordingly. We apologize in advance if space is not available at your event of choice.
- Registering for a session in the “my schedule” portion of the app is for personal planning, it does NOT guarantee a seat in any room. Be advised that it is strongly recommended you arrive early to sessions in order to get a seat.
- Bring fully-charged laptops. We will have charge points available, including phone chargers, but they may not be accessible at all seats.
IMPORTANT: Please check here for the latest prerequisites and downloads. Please note, check the App for last minute changes.
- Please note the training session will start on time and late attendees may not be able to enter the room once the session is in progress. Please arrive early to ensure you can attend. Entering a session after it has begun may be forbidden at the discretion of the instructors. The morning sessions start at 9:00 AM and the afternoon sessions at 2:00 PM.
- There is a first come, first serve basis policy in each room, unless you have a VIP event pass. There will be eight VIP reserved seats in each training session. Training sessions materials will be sent directly to training session ticket holders. It is imperative that attendees attending these sessions look up and/or download the materials provided.
- IMPORTANT: Please check this space for the latest prerequisites and downloads. Please note, check the App for last minute changes.
Once you have registered, no further action is required to register for specific sessions. All sessions will fill up on a first come-first served basis. However, you can take steps in order to ensure that you are on time and in the right place. These steps include picking up your badge earlier during pre-registration, to avoid time at registration. Downloading the ODSC App, will enable you to view all sessions timings and room allocations.
- The speaker will have a hard-stop at five minutes prior to the start of the next session. They may or may not allocate time for Q&A during their session.
- When a given session is over, we need to turn the room over for the next session. We will have staff escort the speaker away from the front of the room to an area conducive for personal conversation without impacting the start of the next session. Please feel free to follow the staff and speaker to this area, but do not congregate in the front of the room to ask questions.
Currently, there is no live streaming for this event.
Slides and Recording
- We have asked each speaker to share their presentations with us, so that we may share them with you. Most will, but some will not. Slides will be available within 2 weeks following the conclusion of the event.
- We understand that knowing whether the slides will be available affects your decision to take notes and pictures during a session. At the start of each session, there will be a notice about whether the slides will be available for sharing. Therefore, please do not take up valuable Q&A time or swarm the speaker afterwards to ask about slide sharing.
Most sessions will be recorded and published. Please refrain from personal recording as speakers may want to edit the recording before release.
- Over 60 Talk and Workshop sessions will be recorded during the event. If your pass includes access to some / all of the recordings, you will receive instructions for accessing them via email following the conference.
- Please allow 6-8 weeks for preparation and production.
- Please note: Training sessions will not be recorded.
In general, we will NOT record training sessions. However, We try to record most of the sessions.
Please check the TVs at the conference venue to see which sessions will be recorded.
We are currently accepting volunteer applications. Please see this page for more information.
There will be both Sponsor and Community Tables outside the meeting rooms to ensure plenty of time to interact and learn more about these organizations.
The Career Fair will take place October 28th, 10:30am – 4:30pm – October 29th, 10:30am – 6:00pm at the Grand Peninsula Foyer.
You can apply for a full refund up to 30 days before the conference. No refunds will be applied after this time. There are no exceptions to this policy.
Yes, there is a discount for Alumni. Please e-mail email@example.com for your dedicated discount.
If you have applied as a speaker for this event more than 3 weeks ago, and do not know the status of your application, please contact “firstname.lastname@example.org”
- The Open Data Science Conference is dedicated to providing a harassment-free experience for everyone. We reserve the right to refuse entry or remove anyone in breach of this code without refund.
- Our code of conduct can be reviewed here.
- Please do not conduct any personal recordings. Once we have a speaker’s permission and the presentation is edited, we will then release content to our conference website. You will be removed from the event if you are recording.
- Mute cell phones during all events.
- No recruitment or solicitation unless you are with a sanctioned sponsor.
- In consideration of fellow attendees, no food is allowed in the meeting rooms.
- Wifi is available but not for streaming or heavy DL. Respect others.No multiple device connections please.
If you are interested in hiring at ODSC West, please contact email@example.com.
- There is no official dress code. Shirts and shoes are required at all times.
- It is highly recommended to dress professionally if you are planning to attend our Accelerate Ai Summit or the Job Fair.
ODSC staff will be wearing recognizable lanyards. If you need immediate assistance there will always be a staff member at the registration table. Event volunteers will be wearing blue t-shirts. Please go to them with any questions.
- Never leave valuables in open, unguarded locations such as exhibit halls or meeting rooms between sessions. ODSC cannot be held responsible for any loss or damage.
- Don’t be lulled into a false sense of security by the security guards at the venue. Their job is to insure the safety and legitimacy of attendees, not a guest’s personal belongings.
- Ensure all data is backed up to the cloud or to an external hard drive before starting a trip.
- Encrypt data so in the event of theft all sensitive information is safe.
- Invest in affordable gadget and mobile insurance so devices can be replaced quickly in the event of a loss.
Accelerate AI Business Summit
The summit will be co-located with ODSC West our signature conference.
Location: Hyatt Regency San Francisco Airport, 1333 Bayshore Highway
Burlingame, California, USA, 94010
Date: October 29th & October 30th
Time: 9.30am to 6.00pm
Yes, there will be a networking reception on October 30th, 5:45 -7pm in the Cypress Room.
The summit will be co-located with ODSC West, our signature conference and Startup & Sponsor Showcase Expo. We will have Keynotes, Panels and Networking reception as part of the summit.
Experience Breakdown: C suite executives and business professional audience Industry Breakdown:
- Computer Software/Hardware & Internet
- Business & Investment
- Insurance, Hospitals & Wellness
- Finance and Banking